If the game doesn't launch
The following is mostly related to Windows users.
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the game.
The latest version of the game is 1.1.1.
2. Check the system requirements on the download page.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of your graphics drivers installed.
To do that go to Start → Settings → Control Panel → Device Manager. Expand "Display adapters" section. Right-click on each display adapter and select "Update Driver Software...".
The game doesn't work with NVidia driver 378.49. You can get a fix here.
4. Make sure your graphics card(s) is(are) supported.
Currently integrated graphics cards (like Intel HD Graphics 4000) may not work. This is mostly related to drivers version.
5. If you have more than one graphics card (typical for laptops) make sure the high-perfomance one is set as the default.
To check which graphics card is used by the game, go to game directory and open log.txt file. In the beginning it should say something like this:
OpenGL vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer: GeForce GT 635M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL version: 4.2.0
"OpenGL renderer" contains the name of the graphics card that has been chosen by default. You may need to change your system settings to set the proper graphics card as the default one.
This is different on different computers, so you may need to check your settings and/or documentation.
If your drivers are up to date, the game uses the proper graphics card but still doesn't launch, please send us the log.txt file and your system configuration at email@example.com. We'll see what may cause the problem.