What's new in 0.8.5
March 13th, 2016
- Chancellor can now be female as well! Big thanks to Anais (http://youtube.com/anaisbelieve) who recorded the voice of the chancellor and female citizens.
- Female citizens now have female voice:)
- New title screen!
(Click to enlarge)
Title screen alternates between the old one and the new one each time you restart the game.
- Map generation has been reworked to make sure the landmass in contiguous (no more troops stuck on an island hopefully). It may take a bit longer now and map seed taken from an older version of the game may not produce the same map in 0.8.5 due to these changes.
- Now you can comfortably play the game on a 4K monitor! 'Big screen' mode has been added which scales up the UI to x1.25 or x1.5. You can enable it on the Settings screen. The game needs to be restarted before changes are applied.
You can also edit 'config.txt' file and set 'big_screen' to 0 (off), 1 (x1.25 scale) or 2 (x1.5 scale).
- Citizens will no longer wander through entire city and will stay closer to their homes.
- Roadblocks are no longer hidden in 'Hide buildings' mode.
- The sound for trade notifications has been changed.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter.
Like Hearthlands on Facebook.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Become our watcher on Indie DB.
Get the game on Steam.
Stay tuned and see you soon!
4 comments on "What's new in 0.8.5"
Lance on April 2nd, 2016 at 16:14 said:
It seems I am waiting once again for Humble to update to the latest version, they still have 0.8.4.
Kien Nguyen on April 30th, 2016 at 08:05 said:
How can we prove that we support you guys from Humble Bundle. We want to have the update version also.
Kien Nguyen on May 7th, 2016 at 08:50 said:
Can you provide an ability to rush for specific product? Example when i was request to dispatch certain product like 16 cheese. I just go for once place to go to change to stock cheese. This have been done in game like ceasar. It quite annoying when everytime they request a product. I have to find every peddler tent to block them get item. and any other building use those item to block them from using.
k on May 18th, 2016 at 01:04 said:
@ Kien - If you did the HumbleBundle you can get the steam key, which is the latest version.