What's new in 0.8.3
January 5th, 2016
- Female characters! You can now play as female ruler and rivals can be female too (chosen randomly). This was more difficult that anticipated, since I had to go though all game text (in all languages) and replace all male-specific texts. Units still say "Yes, my lord", but I think I'll leave it as is. Originally I planned to make chancellors able to be female too, but then I realized they have male voice (my heavily processed voice), so this'll have to wait.
- Tons of typos fixed in German translation.
- Mega buildings no longer provide their effects before they finished.
- Pressing "Q" while in Spells menu closes it.
- Archers now attack enemies properly even if there's no path.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter.
Like Hearthlands on Facebook.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Become our watcher on Indie DB.
Get the game on Steam.
Stay tuned and see you soon!
3 comments on "What's new in 0.8.3"
Jack on January 10th, 2016 at 11:52 said:
Ozy on February 3rd, 2016 at 15:43 said:
Thank you so so much! It was the first thing I noticed when I started playing the game.
Kien Nguyen on April 13th, 2016 at 01:20 said:
Some how the some building is stuck and not use resource to produce item. My city being attack by skeleton and booger now but the axe and chain mail production not start. They not produce any weapon for me to destroy the graveyard